Terms and Conditions
The following provisions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”) apply to the use of the eCommerce platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”) and all platform-based transactions.
Section 1 - Provision of the Platform
(1) The Platform is hosted by Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH, Europaallee 17,
30855 Langenhagen, Germany (host provider)
(2) The Platform is country-specifically operated by the Konica Minolta group company, which is
indicated in the respective imprint (service provider).
(3) The Platform is exclusively reserved for the use of Konica Minolta’s current distributors, dealers and end customers (all together hereinafter referred to as “Customers”).
(4) The Platform is made available free of charge unless otherwise specified. Any expenses or other costs deriving from or related to the use of the Platform (i.e. for Internet usage, self-administration or the acquisition of necessary hardware or software) shall be borne by the Customer.
(5) Konica Minolta reserves the right to terminate or change the services provided by the
Platform anytime, in full or in part, at its own discretion.
(6) Konica Minolta will not be liable if, for any reason, the Platform or parts thereof are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Section 2 - Use of the Platform
(1) Konica Minolta will provide the access data, which are necessary to utilize the Platform, to the Customer upon his request. The request shall be made to the operating Konica Minolta company, with which the Customer has contractual relations.
(2) Konica Minolta may deny, temporarily suspend/block or revoke the access to the Platform at its own discretion.
(3) End customers of Konica Minolta are not authorized to distribute the products and services, which can be purchased via the Platform. They shall supply the products and services for internal or entity related purposes only.
(4) The Customer shall be solely responsible for keeping his access data (e.g. passwords and/or other account identifiers) safe and secure. He has to notify the operating Konica Minolta company immediately of any unauthorized use of his access data or account.
(4) The Customer shall be bound by every order, which is placed via the platform utilizing his access data, and solely responsible for all activities, which occur under his account.
Section 3 - Terms and Conditions for orders and transactions
(1) The presentation of the products and services, which can be ordered via the Platform, doesn’t represent a legally binding offer but rather an in-line catalogue without obligation. By clicking the order-button, a binding offer for the goods contained in the shopping basket is established by the Customer.
(2) By receiving an (electronic) order acceptance from Konica Minolta - not only the confirmation of an order receipt! - the binding offer turns into a legally binding contract.
(3) The contract is subject of the contractual arrangements and rules, which are already in place between the operating Konica Minolta group company and the respective Customer. If these contractual arrangements and rules don’t provide any special regulations, the stipulations of the contractual agreed law/legislation shall apply.
Section 4 - Final provisions
(1) Konica Minolta reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend and remove any part of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In case of changes, the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Customer at the time of placing an order, will apply respectively.
(2) These Terms and Conditions, as well as questions relating to their validity, contents and implementation, shall be subject of the law/legislation, on which the Customer and the respective Konica Minolta company agreed upon in their already existing contractual relation.
(3) If a provision in these Terms and Conditions should be invalid or unfeasible, the remaining provisions or the remaining part of the provision shall remain in effect. Any such ineffective provision shall be replaced with another provision which fulfils the intention of the former provision and of these Terms and Conditions.